(In Stock Now!) 4 x Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad with Recessed Buttons for Nintendo Wii + DanceDanceRevolution for Nintendo Wii
Due to an unusual size and weight of the product, an additional oversize shipping and handling fee will be applied to the shipment.
Free Ground (48 states) Shipping! Free shipping does not apply to Canadian Customers - we will deduct your ground shipping cost when we process your order.
Featuring an all-new Choreograph Mode, over 30 tracks of hit music, and enhanced multiplayer capabilities, DanceDanceRevolution for Wii makes its triumphant return to the family-friendly platform with over 11 years of dance history.
DanceDanceRevolution will have players back on the mat with the introduction of the all-new Choreograph Style mode, allowing gamers to move with the model dancer on screen utilizing their body, mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, simultaneously. Completing the traditional style Wii gameplay, DanceDanceRevolution will also bring back the use of the Wii Balance Board, taking the dance party to the next level with both beginner and expert dancers. As an added bonus, everyone can join in on the fun with a new multiplayer mode that allows up to four players to become the ultimate dancers using their upper body to follow the on-screen dance moves.
- The new Choreograph Style mode allows you to dance with the model dancer on screen utilizing your whole body using the mat controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk
- Traditional style Wii gameplay including the DanceDanceRevolution mat Controller, Wii Remote and Nunchuk, and also bringing back the use of the Wii Balance board
- New multi-player mode, with or without a the mat controller so everybody can join in the fun
- Dance with everybody using just your upper body with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad features the super-sensitive-definitely-no-more-delay technology, which boosts the pad's responsiveness in each individual panel, and combines with larger metallic sensors for better conductivity and sensitivity.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad is constructed with a stainless steel metal frame that can handle player weighing up to 600 pounds, durable Plexiglas panels, and EVA foam bottom that prevents the dance pad from sliding around. The linkable latch comes standard with every Energy Metal Dance Pad, so that you can securely hook up to two dance pads for playing double mode found in most DDR games.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad offers a 4-in-1 multi-platform control unit that works flawlessly with the PS&PS2, Wii, Xbox, and PC via USB, and support for Xbox 360 or PS3 thru an optional adapter. The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pads feature recessed arrow buttons that accurately recreate the look and feel of an arcade platform, and they let you know exactly where you are on the pad at all times. From complete novices to experienced experts, you can now experience skill levels that can match your abilities.
Whether you are competing against the challenges of the game or you are seeking particular opponents to match your wits and dexterity, the Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad will provide you with a completely new and rich experience at the comfort of your own home.
Dance Pad Features:
- Recessed buttons let you know where you step at all time
- Larger sensors for better sensitivity
- Linkable Latch - for 2 Energy Metal pads
- Control Box Included (work with PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- Smooth Edges
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 600 lbs+
- Super-sensitive-definitely-no-more delay technology results in excellent response from buttons
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 30 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Dimension of sensor plate: 6" x 5 3/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 1/8" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Dimension of metal platform: 33 7/8" x 33 7/8" x 1 1/4"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 40 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 11 foot long
- Adapter: control box (4-in-1 - connects to PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: directly from PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic