(In Stock Now!) 4 x Dance Dance Revolution DDR Energy Metal Dance Pad with Recessed Buttons for Nintendo Wii + Dance Dance Revolution DDR Hottest Party for Nintendo Wii
Due to an unusual size and weight of the product, an additional oversize shipping and handling fee will be applied to the shipment.
Free Ground (48 states) Shipping! Free shipping does not apply to Canadian Customers - we will deduct your ground shipping cost when we process your order.
The global dancing phenomenon gets even more physical with an entirely new game designed for the Nintendo Wii. Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party enhances the series' trademark interactive gameplay by combining the physically engaging, innovative and easy-to-pick-up-and-play mechanics of the Wii platform. DDR Hottest Party is sure to be the life of the party with 4 player multiplayer, Wii Remote and Nunchuk support, smash hits taken from the last 4 decades of music, entirely new modes and more!
- Brand new DDR game designed exclusively for the Wii™
- Support up to 4 player simultaneous play ensures your house is the hottest party on the block
- All-new soundtrack includes licensed smash-hits from the last 4 decades
- Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuk while dancing for greater total body interaction
- Swing the Wii controller to send obstructions to your opponents while competing
- New gameplay twists, fun minigames and other challenges
- Great family fun with added modes and difficulties for all ages, including Friendly Synch and Kind Support Mode
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad features the super-sensitive-definitely-no-more-delay technology, which boosts the pad's responsiveness in each individual panel, and combines with larger metallic sensors for better conductivity and sensitivity.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad is constructed with a stainless steel metal frame that can handle player weighing up to 600 pounds, durable Plexiglas panels, and EVA foam bottom that prevents the dance pad from sliding around. The linkable latch comes standard with every Energy Metal Dance Pad, so that you can securely hook up to two dance pads for playing double mode found in most DDR games.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad offers a 4-in-1 multi-platform control unit that works flawlessly with the PS&PS2, Wii, Xbox, and PC via USB, and support for Xbox 360 or PS3 thru an optional adapter. The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pads feature recessed arrow buttons that accurately recreate the look and feel of an arcade platform, and they let you know exactly where you are on the pad at all times. From complete novices to experienced experts, you can now experience skill levels that can match your abilities.
Whether you are competing against the challenges of the game or you are seeking particular opponents to match your wits and dexterity, the Dance Dance Revolution Energy Metal Dance Pad will provide you with a completely new and rich experience at the comfort of your own home.
Dance Pad Features:
- Recessed buttons let you know where you step at all time
- Larger sensors for better sensitivity
- Linkable Latch - for 2 Energy Metal pads
- Control Box Included (work with PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- Smooth Edges
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 600 lbs+
- Super-sensitive-definitely-no-more delay technology results in excellent response from buttons
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 30 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Dimension of sensor plate: 6" x 5 3/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 1/8" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Dimension of metal platform: 33 7/8" x 33 7/8" x 1 1/4"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 40 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 11 foot long
- Adapter: control box (4-in-1 - connects to PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: directly from PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic