Free Ground (48 states) Shipping! Free shipping does not apply to Canadian Customers - we will deduct your ground shipping cost when we process your order.
In DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet simultaneously, via PlayStationMove and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic and realistic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience. Additionally, compatibility with the PlayStation EYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Incorporating PlayStation Move allows players to customize the screen which include features such as filtering effects, zooming in and out, capturing and controlling the particles on screen to decorate their dance and then record what the user has created. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks. The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor and Uploader of the PlayStation3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.
Never short on a wide variety of great tunes, DanceDanceRevolution for the PS3 comes with 25 all-new original songs by Konami's original artists in addition to 20 licensed tracks from some of today's hottest artists. The music never has to stop, because now players can download new songs and add them through the PlayStation Network. The game offers two all-new gameplay modes - Dance Off and Club Mode. The Dance Off Mode is similar to a dance battle between players where they take turns to play. The player who was able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner. The Club Mode is geared more toward hardcore DanceDanceRevolution fans where the player can play songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing and several different gimmicks appear as well. Players can dance from four to 20 songs consecutively in this mode. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty! The game also features a high-difficulty level - the Challenge Level - for the experienced player where there are not only just up, down, right and left arrows but with four diagonal arrows as well making it the ultimate challenge!
- Record yourself and upload to YouTube and Facebook through to share with friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans
- Dance Off Mode allows players to take turns to play, while they see themselves dancing on screen through the PlayStation EYE . The player who is able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner
- Club Mode allows players to play 4 to 20 songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing in addition to several different gimmicks. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty
- Includes hard hitting music tracks, including "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks and "So Fine" by Sean Paul
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad features the super-sensitive-definitely-no-more-delay technology, which boosts the pad's responsiveness in each individual panel, and combines with larger metallic sensors for better conductivity and sensitivity.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad is constructed with a stainless steel metal frame that can handle player weighing up to 600 pounds, durable Plexiglas panels, and EVA foam bottom that prevents the dance pad from sliding around. You can also install the support handle bar to mimic the arcade experience at the comfort of your own home.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad offers a 4-in-1 multi-platform control unit that works flawlessly with the PS, PS2, Wii, Xbox, and PC via USB, and support for Xbox 360 or PS3 thru an optional adapter. From complete novices to experienced experts, you can now experience skill levels that can match your abilities. The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad had been redesigned to incorporate recessed arrow buttons that accurately recreate the look and feel of an arcade platform, and they let you know exactly where you are on the pad at all times. Whether you are competing against the challenges of the game or you are seeking particular opponents to match your wits and dexterity, make the Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad your ultimate dance pad for any occasions!
Energy Metal Dance Pad Features:
- Recessed buttons let you know where you step at all time
- Larger sensors for better sensitivity
- Support bars for the handle bar
- Control Box and PS3 Dance Pad Adapter
- Smooth Edges and 4 screw design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 600 lbs+
- 'Touch Sensitive Technology' excellent response from buttons
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 45 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the Playstation 3
- Dimension of sensor plate: 6" x 5 3/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 1/8" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Dimension of metal platform: 36 7/8" x 33 7/8" x 2 3/4"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 11 foot long
- Adapter: control box and PS3 dance pad adapter
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: direct from Playstation 3
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic