(In Stock Now!) Dance Dance Revolution DDR iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad with Handle Bar for PS3 + DanceDanceRevolution Game for PS3
In DanceDanceRevolution for PS3, players will find the game offers much more than following the arrows with their feet. In this iteration of DanceDanceRevolution, players will use both their hands and feet simultaneously, via PlayStationMove and controller mat, providing the most rhythmic and realistic dancing yet! This feature makes for a truly interactive dance experience. Additionally, compatibility with the PlayStation EYE allows the player and their dance to appear on-screen. Incorporating PlayStation Move allows players to customize the screen which include features such as filtering effects, zooming in and out, capturing and controlling the particles on screen to decorate their dance and then record what the user has created. Players can bring their creativity to full potential by uploading the recorded dance video online and throughout social media networks. The recorded video can be uploaded on YouTube and Facebook through the Video Editor and Uploader of the PlayStation3 to share with their friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans.
Never short on a wide variety of great tunes, DanceDanceRevolution for the PS3 comes with 25 all-new original songs by Konami's original artists in addition to 20 licensed tracks from some of today's hottest artists. The music never has to stop, because now players can download new songs and add them through the PlayStation Network. The game offers two all-new gameplay modes - Dance Off and Club Mode. The Dance Off Mode is similar to a dance battle between players where they take turns to play. The player who was able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner. The Club Mode is geared more toward hardcore DanceDanceRevolution fans where the player can play songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing and several different gimmicks appear as well. Players can dance from four to 20 songs consecutively in this mode. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty! The game also features a high-difficulty level - the Challenge Level - for the experienced player where there are not only just up, down, right and left arrows but with four diagonal arrows as well making it the ultimate challenge!
- Record yourself and upload to YouTube and Facebook through to share with friends and other DanceDanceRevolution fans
- Dance Off Mode allows players to take turns to play, while they see themselves dancing on screen through the PlayStation EYE . The player who is able to step and dance more accurately will gain more points and will be the winner
- Club Mode allows players to play 4 to 20 songs consecutively. The difficulty level varies depending on how well the player is dancing in addition to several different gimmicks. If the player changes the options to non-stop, they can keep dancing until their gauge is empty
- Includes hard hitting music tracks, including "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, "Battlefield" by Jordin Sparks and "So Fine" by Sean Paul
The iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad is an excellent arcade sized metal dance pad for both beginners and aggressive advanced players; most importantly, the iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad is designed for fitness exercise players. The iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad utilizes Soft Bounce Advanced Technology; it is designed to extend DDR game play. The soft bounce effect absorbs your energy from your ankle, resulting in less stomping on the rigid arrow panel.
Most importantly, the iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad is well designed in material and structure. Utilizing heavy duty stretched metal, the iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad is significantly stronger and thicker, with weights distributed to the perimeter, the iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad has increased stability and longer life span than any other metal dance pads in the market. Many metal pads in the market cannot absorb the heavy stomping, which results in bent or cracked arrows.
The iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad also has enhanced thick metal panels, which are now raised so that you can sense your position on the metal dance pad. The raised buttons help those who tend to lose their positions on the dance pad, and make their game play even more precise. More over, the handle bar of the iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pad had been greatly improved, and it provides extra stability and durability. This is perfect for advanced, aggressive players. The iON Master Arcade is suitable for both commercial and home use.
Dance Pad Features:
- Heavy Duty stretched metal, can handle player weight 900 lbs+
- Stronger new screws design
- Raised arrow buttons for excellent buttons sensitivity
- Soft Bounce Advanced Technology buttons
- Includes Control Box and PS3 Dance Pad Adapter
- Linkable Kit included to connect 2 iON Master Arcade Metal Dance Pads side by side
- All stainless steel metal arrows (No more cracking arrows)
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 75 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No assembly required
- Power is drawn directly from the Playstation 3
- Dimensions: 39 3/4" x 34 1/2" x 31/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 11" x 11 " x 1/4" raised
- Dimension for handle bar: 40 1/4" x 15 1/2"
- Thicker handle bar Play Area: 33" x 33"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 60 lbs
- Gross Weight: 75 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 9 feet
- Adapter: control box and PS3 dance pad adapter
- No drivers required
- Power Source: direct from Playstation 3
- Material of Platform: Heavy duty stretched metal
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Metal