Free Ground (48 states) Shipping! Free shipping does not apply to Canadian Customers - we will deduct your ground shipping cost when we process your order.
Let the rhythm of the music move you as you twist and shake in time with the beat. With Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, the addictive series returns with hot new music and fun new modes that help you get your body moving in new ways. Move your feet according to the direction of the arrows, and let yourself get caught in the irresistible lure of dancing your cares away.
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 livens up any gathering with its exciting multiplayer options that will get everyone shimmying to the beat. Move your body to the rhythm of 60 pulse-pounding tracks, including Rihanna's Disturbia, Ne-Yo's Closer, Pink's So What and Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine. The included dance pad controller lets you move and twist according to the game's directions, and new Wii Balance Board compatibility lets you use the game as a workout tool as you move your hips and arms to the beat to get in shape. Fun new modes, including Story mode, Kids modes and the instructive Lesson mode, enhance the dancing excitement.
- Work out to the beat using your Dance Dance Revolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board for Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
- Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
- Exciting new costume customization of your Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 dancer including your Mii
- Inclusion of 50 tracks on disc, feature major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
- "Disturbia" - Rihanna
- "Closer" - Ne-Yo
- "One Step At A Time" - Jordin Sparks
- "My Prerogative" - Bobby Brown
- "Pocketful of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield
- "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
- "Boogie Wonderland" - Earth Wind & Fire
- "Space Dance" - Danny Tenaglia
- "I’m Coming Out" - Diana Ross
- "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
- Extensive new modes in Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
- With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad features the super-sensitive-definitely-no-more-delay technology, which boosts the pad's responsiveness in each individual panel, and combines with larger metallic sensors for better conductivity and sensitivity.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad is constructed with a stainless steel metal frame that can handle player weighing up to 600 pounds, durable Plexiglas panels, and EVA foam bottom that prevents the dance pad from sliding around. You can also install the support handle bar to mimic the arcade experience at the comfort of your own home.
The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad offers a 4-in-1 multi-platform control unit that works flawlessly with the PS&PS2, Wii, Xbox, and PC via USB, and support for Xbox 360 or PS3 thru an optional adapter. From complete novices to experienced experts, you can now experience skill levels that can match your abilities. The Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad had been redesigned to incorporate recessed arrow buttons that accurately recreate the look and feel of an arcade platform, and they let you know exactly where you are on the pad at all times. Whether you are competing against the challenges of the game or you are seeking particular opponents to match your wits and dexterity, make the Dance Dance Revolution Energy Arcade Metal Dance Pad your ultimate dance pad for any occasions!
Energy Metal Dance Pad Features:
- Recessed buttons let you know where you step at all time
- Larger sensors for better sensitivity
- Support bars for the handle bar
- Control Box Included (work with PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox, or PC)
- Smooth Edges and 4 screw design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 600 lbs+
- 'Touch Sensitive Technology' excellent response from buttons
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 45 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No Assembly Required
- Power is taken directly from the PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox, or PC
- Dimension of sensor plate: 6" x 5 3/4"
- Dimension of each arrow: 1/8" x 10 3/4" x 10 3/4"
- Dimension of metal platform: 36 7/8" x 33 7/8" x 2 3/4"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 45 lbs
- Gross Weight: 55 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 11 foot long
- Adapter: control box (4-in-1 - connects to PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC)
- No Drivers needed
- Power Source: directly from PS One, Playstation 2, Wii, Xbox or PC
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: Highest
- Material of Arrow: Acrylic Plastic