|[ Home > Tournament Metal Dance Pads for PS3, PS2, PS1, Wii, Xbox and PC > (Out of Stock!) Dance Dance Revolution DDR Tournament Metal Dance Pad for Nintendo Wii + Dance Dance Revolution DDR Hottest Party 3 for Nintendo Wii ]
(Out of Stock!) Dance Dance Revolution DDR Tournament Metal Dance Pad for Nintendo Wii + Dance Dance Revolution DDR Hottest Party 3 for Nintendo Wii
Let the rhythm of the music move you as you twist and shake in time with the beat. With Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, the addictive series returns with hot new music and fun new modes that help you get your body moving in new ways. Move your feet according to the direction of the arrows, and let yourself get caught in the irresistible lure of dancing your cares away.
Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 livens up any gathering with its exciting multiplayer options that will get everyone shimmying to the beat. Move your body to the rhythm of 60 pulse-pounding tracks, including Rihanna's Disturbia, Ne-Yo's Closer, Pink's So What and Natasha Bedingfield's Pocketful of Sunshine. The included dance pad controller lets you move and twist according to the game's directions, and new Wii Balance Board compatibility lets you use the game as a workout tool as you move your hips and arms to the beat to get in shape. Fun new modes, including Story mode, Kids modes and the instructive Lesson mode, enhance the dancing excitement.
- Work out to the beat using your Dance Dance Revolution Wii Controller or now introducing compatibility with the Wii balance board for Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3
- Exclusive gimmicks such as the Hip Roll and Bump Arrows appear in-game.
- Punch while moving your hips, enjoy working out and help get your body in shape.
- Exciting new costume customization of your Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 dancer including your Mii
- Inclusion of 50 tracks on disc, feature major licensed master, original and Latin tracks including:
- "Disturbia" - Rihanna
- "Closer" - Ne-Yo
- "One Step At A Time" - Jordin Sparks
- "My Prerogative" - Bobby Brown
- "Pocketful of Sunshine" - Natasha Bedingfield
- "Viva La Vida" - Coldplay
- "Boogie Wonderland" - Earth Wind & Fire
- "Space Dance" - Danny Tenaglia
- "I’m Coming Out" - Diana Ross
- "Feel Good Inc." - Gorillaz
- Extensive new modes in Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3, including a fresh new Work Out Mode, fun new Story Mode, Kids Modes with much simpler controls and Lesson Mode to practice timing and the direction of arrows so that new dancers can learn the basics
- With a completely new Lesson Mode "DDR School", you can learn how to play DDR with ease on your Wii
The Tournament Metal Dance Pad features the super heavy duty one-piece steel frame surface and Hammer-Proof thick Poly Carbonated Button Arrows. From the result of our lab tests, these pads can hold more than 500LB (the average of other metal pads on the market can handle just 300 lbs).
More importantly, these new pads have been enhanced with the Punctuated Weight into the design. What is Punctuated Weight? After years of experience in designing DDR pads, we have realized a DDR player's weight is about 300 lbs in a stand still position. But when he is playing and stomping on the button arrows, the player's weight actually adds up higher because of the heavy stomping. The penetrated energy can easily shatter the button arrows.
After numerous tests, we have incorporated the best quality of the Poly Carbonated material onto the button arrows. The thickness of these button arrows is almost double compared to the other metal pads on the market. If you try to use a hammer and slam on the Button Arrow, it will leave just a minor scratch on the surface. We are proud to announce that these dance pads are the highest quality metal dance pads in this planet.
The all new model also features the new super sensitive wiring technology. The advanced wiring system provides the maximum sensitivity to ensure accurate scores and no more delays.
Dance Pad Features:
- Smooth Edges and 4 screws design
- Heavy Duty, can handle player weight 500 lbs+
- Control Box and Wii / GameCube Dance Pad Adapter
- Hammer-proof thick polycarbonate arrow buttons (double the thickness of other metal pads in the market)
- Advanced wiring for super sensitivity - no more delay
- 0% noise level, no noise when jumping on arrows
- This metal platform will work on carpet or hard floor
- The entire metal platform frame is metal, Weighs about 30 lbs
- EVA foam base (non-slip bottom) so that the pad won't slip around
- No assembly required
- Power is drawn directly from Wii / GameCube
- Dimensions: 34 1/2" x 34 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Dimension of each arrow: 10 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 1/8"
- Play Area: 32" x 32"
- Non-Slip Bottom: Yes
- Net Weight: 30 lbs
- Gross Weight: 40 lbs
- Cable length of metal platform: 9 feet
- Adapter: control box and Wii / GameCube dance pad adapter
- Power Source: direct from Wii / GameCube
- Material of Platform: Stainless Steel
- Smooth Edges: Yes
- Number of Buttons: 6
- Number of buttons for control box: 2
- Sensitivity: High
- Material of Arrow: polycarbonate